Dear Humans and Elves,
Today we introduce to your our new guest race, improved AI for auto battles and a rebalancing of our battle units! For the full release notes, please check below.
- Dragons! And Sorcerers! Sorcerers and Dragons! A brand-new guest race is now available for you to discover, including a new unit, The Vallorian Guard, new unit promotions for the Blossom Mage and Banshee and new Ancient Wonders for this guest race. Unlock them in the thenth Chapter today! For more information, check out this announcement.
- The AI for battle has received a major update and should now be a lot smarter in battles. This will affect the enemy units, but of course also your own when you use auto-fight to complete a battle.
- Several questgiver portraits have received a graphical improvement.
- In order to improve your chances on the battlefield in especially the earlier chapters, we will give your units more power on their first and second level. This will be done by moving the attack and defense bonuses to the previous level. That means that on the first and second levels of the unit, the attack and defense bonuses will be higher than before. The third level of the unit then unlocks a unit's (extra) ability, but does not increase the attack and defense bonus again. So, the third level of the unit remains unchanged, while the first and second level's strength are increased.
- Culture Bonus should now update as soon as it changes, rather than only after a first collection of products
- Fixed several icons in quests
- Resolved an error with Magic Residences decreasing Culture while they shouldn't
Your Elvenar Beta Team